I am sick of being fat.
not to wear a bikini
not to look like the girls in the magazine
not to be a size 2
not for anyone else
For me.
I want to feel good about myself. I better start doing something about it.
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

I feel the same way. I can't even look in the mirror at myself anymore. I have to start doing something about me too, especially if I plan on having another baby anytime soon.
Ugh. I can relate to this feeling.
I know what you mean. I made some changes a few months ago that are really helping. Believe it or not, I've been blogging about it and that has helped me.
I hear ya. I just bought The 30 Day Shed off ebay. $11.50. Saw it at Target today it was $13.99. Go buy it and lets committ to doing it each morning and kinda do an online buddy system for working out/eating right... sound good?? I also stopped my mellow yellow obsession last monday... no more. It really hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be.
I hate being fat. I hate not fitting into my clothes. I hate haveing belly rolls. I hate having a double chin. I hate when I see people who I haven't seen in 10 years... I can only imagine what they are thinking... but I know I shouldn't care. blah, blah, blah. I'm fat and it sucks.
it's actually called the 30 day shread. says lose 20lbs in 30 days. shaaa right.
we need a dvd player in the living room before I can do it... that is my excuse until payday on thurs :)
I have a post coming out in the next few days called "disgusted" (I preplan my blogs..lol). Anyway it's about how disgusted I am in how I've let myself go and how I plan to fix it. Hoping some will join with me to fight the battle of the bulge together!
BTW.. your baby boy is adorable. I have 3 of them myself so I noticed him right away. :D