How to Survive the Holidays

TEACHBROECK On 3:51 PM


When the lights get tangled.....your husband buys you a blender...you mother in law buys you a size 2 just or the kids whine about their gifts JUST sip...sip ...sip away and all your worries will seem a blur!





This is a BAD SHOT of our Christmas card...I had to angle it funny to cut off our names (What??? I COULD have stalkers one day!)..and of course the lovely flash glare...you get the jist.


Remember this? Well I finally bought some and tried it. the actual prep went super fast and it tasted YUMMY! I did add a bit more wine to deglaze the pan and thin it out...and of course mushrooms! Thanks again JENN! The only complaint I had was the amount of noodles was small..I just added some angel hair pasta I had and made a bigger batch.





2 Responses "How to Survive the Holidays"

  1. Christy says:

    The card looks super cute. I need to start doing a picture card.

  2. Amanda says:

    That is a lovely picture of you all together ~ And thanks for the Christmas survival tip tee-hee!!!
    l,
    Amanda x