Big WINNER no WHAMMIES!

TEACHBROECK On 3:31 PM

It has been a great MAIL week for teach.....I hate the mall...although I am going this Sunday with a friend...really I go for lunch and good company...but I am addicted to online purchasing. Here a just a few things that came this week. Some even today! Some even free!


My coupons I won from I Hate Whine came today! THANK YOU!!


Some of K's Christmas gifts came last week.


Some of my new bras came today. Get on your knees and PRAY they fit!

My free 100 calorie sample came today from a website from my parent magazine. YUM!

A bunch of G-AP stuff came (that is a weekly occurrence in my world) these are for my nephew. I got the mesh athletic pants for 4.95!! YET another picture that turned itself. Grr.



Umm this is a random box in the back of my closet with Internet purchases. Don't tell J dog...actually he could are less I take care of all the gifts and he doesn't have to go the mall!



Out house must be looking pretty shabby because someone left these cool corn thingys in our mailbox anonymously. Candy corn? Crib Corn?...WTF is it called.

Remember this post? Well of course I had to order some...here are my skins for my phone. I made Jdog some too but of course one of his pics has ME on it....=) ANOTHER SET OF PICS THAT KEEPS TURNING.HELP ANYONE?


DID I MENTION THE FREEEEEEEEEEE COUPONS I WON????????????!!!!!



5 Responses "Big WINNER no WHAMMIES!"

  1. Becca says:

    I LOVE free stuff!! I have an online shopping addiction too. I seriously think that the UPS man knows my house personally by now! Sometimes I feel that I'm getting something every day. But shhh that will be our little secret!

  2. INDIAN CORN! HA! it was bothering me...or is is native american corn?

  3. Amanda says:

    I admit that i'm addicted to online shopping too :D
    I got a parcel delivered yesterday with some Christmas gifts that i ordered. Why harass yourself in the busy shops when you can shop in the comfort of your own home??!

    Congrats on your win!!!
    Have fun spending your coupons :)

    l,
    Amanda x

  4. Anonymous says:

    I love the new look! I too am addicted to internet shopping. Much more now that I am 1 1/2 hours away from a real mall.

  5. Nellie says:

    we even have the same cell phone... is that the # 59838950th thing we have in common?

    i heart online shopping too... the first place I look at gap or old navy is the sale/clearance... good times.