5 Months

TEACHBROECK On 6:01 AM

BabyJ you love to:
-Puke!
-be tickled
-watch the pets
-be read to
-try on all your new fall clothes...oh wait that is me
-go for walks
-TRY to sit up
-play in your "office" (jumparoo or exersaucer)
-eat cereal
-chew on ...well anything
-flirt
-SNORE
-suck on the wet, soapy washcloth in the tub EVEN though I have repeatedly asked you not to
New things:
-more sounds...not just cooing
-pulling hair
-tooth number 2 coming through
-grabbing for bottle
-watching us eat
-6 oz bottles
-size 3 diapers
-6-9 months clothes or 6-12

The bibs we go through in 2 days!


Watching Daddy shave

Monthly picture on the couch

Your sister adores you...

This picture would not stay flipped?!!! Toofers!

time of the day is bedtime...after some tickles and floor time getting your jammies on, I take you into our bed and "bounce" you to sleep. You look over at Daddy and give him huge smiles under you drooly pacifier. Then you look back me and do the same....and it takes my breath away . It takes you about 15 minutes of writhing and squirming around to get the exact spot you want on my chest...then you finally tire of you boyish wiggles and sink into my arms with your tiny fist curled around the collar of my shirt....your breath slow and sweet on my neck...it is then I want to put you in a time capsule and save you forever. But then I would miss the next new thing, the boy you will become...all the memories still out there....

wow your diaper stinks...let's go change you

5 Responses "5 Months"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hello, Friend. I love the pictures. It must be a picture kind of day! I just took a bunch of the girls out back....unfortunately, we don't have a lot of reds and oranges....mostly greens and yellows. My oldest took many great photos...the youngest--not so interested today! Thanks for sharing your special memories and thoughts.......loveyou......smangie

  2. Amanda says:

    What a great way to mark baby j's first 5 months.
    I remember all the bibs ~ especially when the twins were that age!!
    Hope you had a good weekend.
    l,
    Amanda x

  3. Christy says:

    How sweet! Your boy is getting so big! I can't believe that my own baby boy is almost 1. Time flies.

  4. Lisa says:

    Ohhh my goodness, how sweet is that photo of brother and sister?? I love it.

    Tagged you for a quick and easy photo meme, by the way! Thanks for the comments over at my place - I'm trying to get better about returning the favor!

  5. Nellie says:

    that was so sweet! loved the last picture :)