
Yup here SHE (so pretty must be a
girl!) it is a
raspberry martini...see the fresh raspberries in the glass? The shaker in the background was a goodness I can't
explain...the small glass was a shot of
champagne to top my every pour...IT WAS TO DIE FOR!

Crab stuffed mushroom.....cream your jeans yet?

Chicken, artichoke ravioli

Here is our table....I was already DONE with the above new
BFF and on to wine...I wanted
another BFF but I was tipsy enough from the first one!!

Like my glowing drunk cheeks?
Since my new
BFF AKA "The
Ruditini" lives so far away I will cheat on her with these 2 boys until we meet again...
Pringles our God's little gifts to us humans!
Pringles? Yuck! I am not really a potato chip fan. I prefer sugar, with sugar on top, and sugar on the side.
Those drinks and food look great! And i love pringles, once you pop you just can't stop!! Such a true phrase! I have never tasted those flavours before ~ all we have is plain, cheese, salt n vinager and BBQ!
Now i want some :D
I'm glad you had a great night.
l,
Amanda x
Christy I come from a long line of SALT lovers!!! =)
How fun! I wanna come next time!! Honey mustard pringles... I've died and gone to chip heaven.
Oh hey, November 15 we are going to get together with Tanya and her new boy toy... Greg and I that is... not sure who else will be there... I'm sure we'll be going out to the bars in RW... wanna join us? please, please, pretty please!?!?!?! :) hubby is welcome too!
where were you?