Here's to the puke and pee I have cleaned off the carpet tonight
Here's to the lack of paper at work...for a month we were informed A SCHOOL WITH NO PAPER!
Here's to my dog who ripped up my trash
Here's to the rash on K'dogs stomach
Here's to the new CC bill on my desk
Here's to my husband who spend the entire evening "hunting" but came home with nothing AGAIN! (meanwhile I did dishes, bottles, prepped TWO suppers, made three lunches, prepped the diaper bag, bathed 2 kids, fed 2 kids, did laundry and cleaned off the counter!)
Here's to the chill in there air
Here's to not being in there daycare I want yet
Here's to fighting with K dog about her Halloween costume
Here's to the maggot worm that was in my student's pumpkin on his desk (gag!)
Here's to the my GUT that seems to grow everyday with fluff and flubb
Here's to the online calorie counter that I probably lied a bit on tonight

oh, and CC's = the devil. we have not used a single credit card in almost 2 years (in Feb)... they got us in some GOOD trouble and we are digging our way out still! Cut it up! Cut it up!
I hope you get the daycare sorted out soon.
I had to laugh at the paper shortage at the school. We once had a linen shortage at the hospital and had to use disposible "paper" sheets!! That's not a lie!
Hope the little one is better and you get the halloween costumes sorted out!
l,
Amanda x
Rough week? I am sorry.