You know you are old when

TEACHBROECK On 5:16 AM




....it is Saturday and for the first time in months you have nowhere to be, the baby is asleep, your Husband has a day off and You (being ME!) me wake up at 5:30 thinking I should post a few things on Ebay! Ahhh the days of sleeping until 10am with a slight hangover and sore thighs from wild sex....WHERE DID THEY GO?





Anyway ...I am up...the baby is up...Jdog is at the hardware store and it is 7:17 am. I have to get Kdog in a bit. She slept over at a friends and most importantly went to opening night of High School Musical 3! I was a bit sad because I wanted to take her...but whatev. She was suppose to go to her dad's but he let her stay for the grand occasion...then I was suppose to drive 2 hours round trip this am and take her to her dad's but one of my teacher friends HAPPENs to be going to that town at the same time this am to see her boyfriend! WHAT A FAVOR! Especially because at EXACTLY 3pm today I am hoping in my trailblazer ...with NO diaper bag, no car seat, no school bags, no snacks, no worries and driving to see my 2 ya yas for our first KIDFREE dinner! We are gong to some fancysmancy pace with crab stuffed mushrooms and champagne topped martinis. CHRISTMAS IS COMING EARLY TONIGHT BABY!



Speaking of Christmas ....our photo cards are here...in October...I have a problem. I know!



Happy Happy Weekend!




I love this pic....Baby J is bouncing so fast he is just a blur!



Wounds from COUSIN....GRRR

There is a nasty rumor Baby J can roll from back to front...so far I haven't seen it.

I love you both! Mommy will see you Sunday! refreshed! rejuvenated!

7 Responses "You know you are old when"

  1. Anonymous says:

    You know I am wishing you a Happy, Happy Day with Best Friends!! And...thanks for the it's change! Loveyou.......smangie

  2. Becca says:

    Girl the first paragraph is ME exactly! Where did it go!

    Have a GREAT time on your girls night out tonight, maybe you can wake up tomorrow at 10 with a slight hangover and sore thigs :)

  3. smangie-thank you! you too!
    becca-if I come home with sore thighs I will be in trouble!

  4. Amanda says:

    have a great girls night out ~ it feels good to have some child free time.
    I hope kdog enjoyed HSM 3!

  5. Amanda~ She did LOVE it! She is not so easily impressed these days so it must have been good!

  6. Christy says:

    I hope you have fun tonight! I am way jealous.

  7. You've gotten your Christmas cards already??? Wow...I'm really behind!