Thank you for getting diapers
*They are the right size!
*They are the right brand!
*They are the right brand!
HOWEVER.....

That many will only last 2 days. AND you paid what I would pay for almost a case of the same thing, at wallyworld or target which is 30 miles plus away.....but once again thank you!
I need to run I have to read this book...umm all tonight for book club (sneer if you must, but "BOOK CLUB" is held at my friend's (who also watches Baby J on Fridays) restaurant...IN THE BAR! Now who is laughing about book club?
Can anyone tell me why some of my pics turn sideways even when I upload them upright? GRR!

Holy crap Ava only wears a size 4! And yep that size bag wouldn't last long around these parts either. But like you said at least he got the right kind! Matthew would have brought me some store brand that wouldn't have stayed on her skinny butt.
Good luck on the book!! I don't think I've read an entire book in a night since high school!
cute blog! i have that book too!
What are men like?! It's sweet that he did try ha-ha!
Is that a good book you are reading for the book club? I don't have any books to read right now ~ I think a book club is a great idea. Anything that gets you together with a bunch of friends is a good thing.
I love your new look!
l,
Amanda x
That's a great book!!! I read it years ago because I have always been huge fan of Judy Blume...have you ready Wifey??? Quite the page-turner.
A book club in a bar sounds like total fun...wish I could be there!!!
How was the book? I actually got that book at my aunt's yard sale last spring and have yet to pick it up.