So last night we had a family b-day to attend and since J's mom and stepdad were not at the camper for once we asked the watch baby J. We headed downtown and proceeded to partake in adult beverages. I stayed up until MIDNIGHT! It was a fun night and better yet I got to sleep until 9!!
Kdog is at her dad's new apt. I am so thankful he split from Kantface!!! A huge stress out of my life and therefore Kdog's too.
After reading some of the comments from this post I realize how good I have it! We have dabbled in baby food (veggies first!) and cereal, but I guess it could have been his teeth too.
So it is a BEAUTIFUL SUNNY day here...perfect actually. Too bad out new family photo shoot is tomorrow...when it is suppose to rain. This AWESOME photographer somehow ended up to be so close to us. She is offering mini sessions at a discount all day tomorrow. But I am afraid we may get rained out. After the disaster of our first family photos I am thinking what else could go wrong. Some of the pictures were okay though.
I have enjoyed a nice day with Jdog and Baby J. even read 2 of my People Magazines on the way to the store.
PS It is hunting season around here....and Jdog basically goes all rut on me...he bought a new tree stand today for bow hunting and he and a buddy are in the woods putting up. He wore CAMO to put the stand up. I was like..."Do you need to sneak up on the tree? Wrangle it and then put a stand on like a harness on a horse?"
HA!
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

Ha! I love the story about your hubby. Those trees are sneaky!
haha! loved the last paragraph. sounds like something greg would do!
wow, i just looked at that photog's website... she is awesome!
Your hubby is just like my eldest ~ he practically sleeps in his camo! Wait til baby J is copying Dad!!
Hope the photo session goes well. I hope it's dry, it should be because i think Scotland has taken all the rain!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend;)
l,
Amanda x
Don't ya just LOVE hunting season! Matthew is off all this week. He took more crap to the farm yesterday than I even know we had. I just talked to him and they are camping out there. I don't understand what it is with guys and hunting.
Great blog! I hope your pictures turned out great!!! I hope it didn't rain!