Lapse

TEACHBROECK On 5:39 AM

I have not been into blogging as much...just busy and stress at home...I used to think I used this blog to relieve stress..you get it out there and then move on...but I think my pattern is- the more stuff going in RL- the less I blog...like it is too exhausting type and sort out when I am in the middle of it.


Nothing major. All fixable, just normal stresses! Scheduling, 9 year old attitude, my impatience issues, communication breakdowns with Jdog....ahhh Xanax anyone? That is terrible I know, both Jdog and I know how great we have it- we can afford our house, have healthy, beautiful kids, and are madly in love with each other...we just let ourselves get in the way of happiness sometimes! Ok I am done!

Anyway I am home hanging with Baby J today. WHO I OWE A 5 MONTH POST TO ASAP!


We had various plans this weekend , but nothing seems to be panning out or be kid friendly (even if there are other kids there I am NOT bringing my baby to a BAR for the Packer game!). Family pics got rescheduled for the 25th which I assumed was a Sunday, because last session was, but it is a Saturday. Harder to get Kdog and I was suppose to do a girls night with my ya yas in the cities. We will see- I need to let it go to God. I am not trying to get all corny, but really I can't take on so much of the worry! It eats me alive and I have no control anyway....breath in ..breath out...drink wine...pop pills I KID I KID (kind of)

I am bound and determined to get back on my treadmill. I am feeling sluggish. Bloated. But my back is killing me. I have been procrastinating going back to the chiropractor, even though after pushing out a 9' 10" baby 5 months ago I should be! I DID try taking Baby J to the chiropractor this week, for his snoring. It was cute at first, but now it is so loud and labored. She was super friendly, NONgranola chiropractor who believes in the whole healthy alternative stuff but was not pushy or too out there. What else am I going to do put a breathright strip on him?! I will try her next week myself. I was surprised to find out kids were free up until 7 years old. Nothing is free any more!


I am trying my hand at chicken soup today...I have never tried to make it before. Of course I am taking all sorts of shortcuts due to my ADD style cooking...I am soaking some Chix breasts in the crockpot with broth, carrots, onions and celery. After the chix shreds I will take it from there, with noodles and seasoning. I hate soggy noodles so I will probably boil them separately and then throw them in...


I also want to get some fall foliage pics taken...our leaves around here are BURSTING! We may be saving the soup for the Packer game tomorrow and heading for some Mexican and Target shopping later!


Enough of me....happy Saturday!

2 Responses "Lapse"

  1. ROTEL is a great ingredient for cream soups! I love southwestern chix soup with Rotel...the dip sounds marvy too! If I waited until I lost my weight I would never be in any! I have the muffin top that just won't go away! But I don't work out and eat what I want so it is my fault..I just want my kids to see me happy ..especially K...I know I will be happy I took the pics when I look back..AND by then I will probaby say HEY I didn't look so bad! Have fun watchin Football!

  2. Becca says:

    I have been a HORRIBLE blogger lately. Can't seem to find much that's worth writing about. It would all be about how it's fall and with football games and horse racing I drink way too much!

    Love the pics, especially the one of his beautiful eyes!