Dearest Baby J,

TEACHBROECK On 6:31 PM

Please sleep through the night tonight. Since you have been 4 weeks old you have never woken up after you get to sleep. This week you have woken up anywhere from 10:30pm - 4:30am screaming for a bottle. I appreciate that you go right back to bed, but I am a little drowsy from all the commotion. I have tried keeping you up late, giving you only a pacifier, cereal before bed, moved from 5oz bottles to 6 oz bottles, Tylenol for your teething, NOTHING HAS WORKED! I am hoping the sweet potatoes and cereal keep you content all night.


I love you, but hope not to see you until 6:30 am.


Love,

Your mother

2 Responses "Dearest Baby J,"

  1. Amanda says:

    I hope his supper helped him sleep through. Disturbed sleep is just toture.

  2. Christy says:

    This is laughable. My 10 month old still wakes 3 or 4 times per night. EVERY NIGHT! You are the luckiest woman in the entire world.