I added the "followers" gadet on my page. I am just so curious who is reading and I don't have a site meter or know how to use one. The word Followers sounds so so so religious! Like Disciples!
Any ideas what to call it? MY PEEPS? HA!
Question....I need a good foundation. I always use powder bronzer. I used to use a liquid body bronzer as a base because it was lighter than foundation, but I can't find it anymore. I like to glowy not MADE UP.
Our DVR is on fritz and I am in a panic. Intervention! Jon and Kate Plus 8!
Hope all your Monday's kicked ass. We had cheesy potatoes and steak. Nuff said.
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

I LOVE Intervention. Love cheesy potatos. No steak. Still haven't eaten meat!
I'm following you now! That sounds wierd:D
Monday was great as i had a day off work!!
l,
Amanda x
Actually you didn't miss much on Jon and Kate plus 8 this week!! But I know how hard it must be because I CANNOT live without my DVR!
My peeps! I love it!
I would suggest a mineral powder foundation. If your skin is oily or combo. I have always used some sort of powder cuz I look like a shiny happy person too much of the time, ha! Anywho, I also used to love love love Cover Girl pressed powder. So, ya, there ya have it! Good luck.
I've been thinking about adding the followers thingy too.