...in the park I think it was the 4th of July...
Not much time to post...off to a wedding...Baby J is with my mom and stepdad...Kdog is with her dad who is running the IRONMAN triathlon tomorrow...great experience for her because I will never ever be doing that! My idea of a triathlon is drink, dance, sleep!
The first week back went ok...Baby J has been having these 30 minute crying jags that I can't seem to figure out....the daycare (my good friend) said she wasn't sure she could take him if it kept up...fortunately the to other 23 .5 hours of the day he is happy! and cute! and a good sleeper!
I am wondering if I should try a chiropractor...or if I gave him rice cereal to early....she said she has heard of kids developing colic at 3 months...GAH I hope not!
I am excited for a grown up night with my husband and that he is NOT in the wedding, it was nice not to have to get everyone ready myself morning! Plus we can road trip together! But after this the weekend is for staying home....playing with kids and saving up money!
Well I better get my arse going ( I love my new dress for today!) but here are some pics from our Labor day party. It was pretty calm until later and by that time I was in no condition to take pictures!







Have a great chidfree night, and remember to drink and dance too much! haha!!
Great pictures, those cakes look great!
l,
Amanda x
hope you had a nice child-free night...
i'd try the chiro... sometimes they really can help
i wanna have a party :(