This is mostly pictures since I am very tired.
A good tired.A lot of smiles and time with friends and family tired.
Warning: One picture shows a gift probably not fit for a 9 year old. I thought long and hard before purchasing it. I may regret it. My dad called and randomly offered to buy it, without knowing we were considering it. With out lifestyle the benefits outweighed the cost and I hope it teaches Kdog about responsibility and trust. Plus I can ground her from it on a WHIM ..because I am the mom.
The girls!
New bedding and curtains.
AND there it is in her hands....while doing the happy dance. A cellphone Aka the devil.
CANCER WALK...I would 2 miles any day to help out my dear friend Smangie and to help find a cure for cancer. And for beers and laughs =) Love you!
SIL, MIL and Nephew
The walk's namesake and Baby J...she is a happy, kind, spunky and HEALTHY girl!
What a view!
Sunday birthday lunch with at my mom's.
My beautiful G'ma
Salmon, pork loin and steak ....K dog's favs!

Great pictures of a day filled with lots of fun:)
Congrats on doing the walk to raise funds for a great charity!
l,
Amanda x