Okay I posted like 30 minues ago and I have been bouncing baby J on my leg and reading blogs... I Hate Whine is a GOOD one
and I will admit I poured an A&W and dumped the last bit of vodka in the cup with it and I got p to put him in his jumparoo and I am a bit drunk?
WHAT?
We are social drinkers...my dad is a an achoholic and I never have even worried about crossing that line (my mother who does not drink does though) so anyway I drink wine with dinner...beer when we play bags...we go out a lot on the weekends but I have one stining drink and I am buzzered?????????????????????????????????????
My first drunk post...HA in 6:oo after 1 little drink hee hee
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

You, my dear, are too funny!!
I've had a few drunken posts over the years myself :).