B-day

TEACHBROECK On 6:57 PM

Right now I have 5 girls sitting in my living room on their sleeping bags...the night went pretty well. We had cake, roasted weenies (tee hee) they played and ran around. Now Baby J is sleeping and Jdog and I are sneaking down to the fire to sit and have a beverage.



K got some great presents....I owe her a B-day post...just wanted to catch up on some blogs!

Tomorrow- Cancer Walk orchestrated by one of my dearest friends, birthday time at the camper.



Sunday church and more birthday doings with my mom and step-dad.



PS Baby J has a TOOTH!

2 Responses "B-day"

  1. Becca says:

    Could they be any cuter together! Glad she's having a good birthday, and even more glad that you were able to sneak away for a beverage!

  2. Amanda says:

    Good Luck with the walk! What a great cause :) I hope a lot of money is raised!
    Hope the birthday girl had a great day:D
    Before you know it the little one will have a mouth full of teeth!!
    have a great weekend!
    l,
    Amanda x