Sincere

TEACHBROECK On 10:04 AM

Dear Mommy and Daddy Bloggers,
If you have laughed at one of my posts.
Nodded in agreement with my frustrations.
Shed a tear over my losses.
Smiled at my children's pictures.

Please do one thing for me.

Go right now to Oprah's website (whether you are an O fan or not) and be a part of

Help Pass Senate Bill 1738—The PROTECT Our Children Act

I DVR her new shows and 3 minutes into last week's show about BABY and TODDLER molestation I shut it off and was shaking in tears. SICK... members of these horrifying groups are organized and have left threats on the web site because Oprah is bringing attention to this and being a driving, famous PUBLIC voice in what we can do.

Thank you.

2 Responses "Sincere"

  1. Becca says:

    I saw that one...it made me sick to my stomach and I couldn't even finish watching the show.

    Consider it done...

  2. Nellie says:

    I bawled my eyes out. Told Greg I wasn't sure I could even watch the entire episode. The begining was horrid. Vulgar. Disgusting. I hadn't heard that these groups were threatening Oprah or her fans... that is freaking sick.

    Right after the show I went to her web site and emailed NC and AK. They responded and said they were both supporters. Thank god.