Sunday

TEACHBROECK On 3:27 PM

Thanks to all of you that sent emails to your senators....

We had a busy weekend...Friday we dropped the kids off at Jdog's mom/stepdad's camper and went on a little date. I wanted to meet up with friends after but I was so tired and full we went back to the campsite and had a few around the campfire. Baby J did remarkably well sleeping in the camper...K's allergies were so bad her and I had about 4 hours sleep. Saturday was a lazy day, we got pumpkins and set out some fall decor (now that it is 80 again it feels a little strange to have pumpkins out front!) K rested and J helped a friend move. Today Jdog had to work so I loaded up the kids and drove an hour "home" and went to church and yummy buffet with my mom and srepdad. I swung into couple stores and by 4pm I was so beat! Carrying the infant seat, trying to be patient with K and hauling groceries and diapers wore me out!



Even though it is warm out I am cooking some chili up...goes good with beer. The secret ingredient is beer...=)

Finally got everything put away and bottles ready for tomorrow. I am an Obama fan, but maybe Sarah Palin would help pass a bill about 4 day work weeks to improve family life =) only kidding I just hate Mondays!

I forgot my camera while at the camper....Baby J and K were so cute in the pull out bed! I will make up by posting some others!
This little guy snuck in our yard~



Making Brushetta



3 Responses "Sunday"

  1. Christy says:

    I need to get some pumpkins to decorate with.

    You're weekend sounds EXHAUSTING. I got tired just reading about all of the activity.

  2. Nellie says:

    Can you post your brueshetta recipe? I LOVE that stuff... so so good. Mmmmmm Olive Garden has the best.

  3. Amanda says:

    I love decorating the pumpkins at halloween with the kids ~ but we seem to only get the orange ones!
    l,
    Amanda x