Moving right along.

TEACHBROECK On 1:31 PM

Umm so about that post yesterday. The one where you all now think I am an irresponsible, drunk , mother...I am going to handle you like I handle all my closest friends and family.

Pretend nothing happened and act as if all is normal. Repressing all issues until the next time I drink or have PMS in which I will blow up randomly for no apparent reason.

Ta ta

6 Responses "Moving right along."

  1. Amanda says:

    There is nothing wrong with you except that your human ~ just like me and the rest of the world!
    Hugs!
    l,
    Amanda x

  2. Becca says:

    No need to justify anything for me! I'm definately not one to talk. I've done my share of "fuzzy" posts too! And with that, I think I might pour myself a glass of wine!

  3. Nellie says:

    Believe me, I have those nights once in a while too! Tanya asked if we could do next week for mexican... that work? Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday... what works for you?

  4. Anonymous says:

    Sometimes you just gotta spike a drink. It's totally normal.

  5. Greg says:

    I thought it was hillarious!! The moment I read it, I had to read it to Kris.

  6. Tanya says:

    You fricken crack me up!!!!!