First day back

TEACHBROECK On 4:37 PM

First day was:

sweaty

busy

fun


I have no daycare on Friday...ulcerific!!!

He cried this afternoon....yikes!

I called our daycare provider he starts in 2 months and cried last night...she was patient and so so so compassionate with me...AKA crazy, blubbery mother I am counting the days he can start there!! She has curriculum, provides formula, is open M-F, is more patient than anyone I know! She has two kids under 2 so we are waiting until one turns 2...it is a law.


My kids this year are so much calmer than the rowdy bunch of boys I had last year...


=)

3 Responses "First day back"

  1. Amanda says:

    Hope K-Dog enjoyed her 1st day back at school!
    Glad you have got a nice-er bunch of kids to teach this year!
    I don't know how you managed to cope with those rowdy boys ~ i would have tied them up and gagged them!! hahaha!!
    l,
    Amanda x

  2. Nellie says:

    what did you do today?! did you find a sitter????

    did k-dog love her first day back?

    i bet it's nice to have a calmer bunch this year :)

  3. Chastity says:

    How wonderful to have a better group of kids this year. There's nothing worse than walking in and realizing that you have a bad bunch and you have to spend the next eight months with them.