Better

TEACHBROECK On 2:59 PM

Seriously did one of you call my temporary sitter, because things have improved A LOT!
She no longer text or emails me when things are not going well at work. Conversation is much more normal. Baby J is sleeping better and using his pacifier. YHEA!

Or what if SHE read this !? Nellie I need that site meter you use!

Anyone else's allergies acting up? wow!

6 Responses "Better"

  1. Christy says:

    I am so glad things are going a little better.

  2. Greg says:

    My allergies are WAY bad right now!! I normally take the 180mg Allegra and it works wonders. This last week though, it has not worked worth a damn. Stupid allergens in the air.

    P.S. I might have pepper sprayed your sitter and told her to shape up!! Your welcome and can pay me in beer:)

  3. Becca says:

    So glad things are getting better with the sitter!

    As for allergies...HOLY COW mine are horrible. I thought they were supposed to get better as the weather cooled down but nope, just the opposite. I'm walking around right now in a Benadryl trance. Need to figure out what I did with my non drowsy stuff...

  4. Nellie says:

    As Greg said earlier, his are terrible. Ellie has had this ishy runny nose for about a week and I'm assuming it is from allergies too. Me? I'm ok, no funky nose problems!!

    I sent your sitter stop calling/texting you vibes. It obviously worked!

  5. Nellie says:

    Oh and next week work for Fiesta??! Mon, Tues or Wed? What works for you?

  6. GREG -thanks for spraying her! I owe yha lotsobeer!