I am really trying hard to find A balance since I have been back to work I seem to be trapped in this vicious cycle of wake, pack, work, home, unpack, dinner, homework, laundry, clean bottles, fill bottles, bath, clean house, feed animals...
Then at some point I just draw the line sit down and enjoy my kids....
I am not even sure where Jodg fits into all this...can I be supermom and super wife? Maybe I don't have it in me.
Monday was such a long day since I woke up after the wedding with a horrible head cold. Baby J went to a friend of ours who owns a restaurant and can go in later some days. HE LOVED IT THERE! I LOVE HER!
Tuesday I had to take a sick day THE SECOND WEEK OF SCHOOL! But it was one of our NO daycare days so I just said screw it and stayed home. Hard to teach when you can't breath!
Wednesday went pretty good...Baby J went back to our friend's house again then off to the dr for his 4 month check up...all good 15 lbs 11 oz and 26 1/2 in
Thursday was back to our temporary daycare by lunch I was getting text that he was sick, and crying. WTF Don't text me he is crying- I get so upset! He did get my runny nose. After texting back and forth I just told her that I don't think he is a crabby baby or has colic (she suggested that last week) She had 5 days off plus the weekend of daycare and the first day back I felt like she didn't want him there. I told her Jdog was going to try to work weekend and take 2 days off a week and if she could just hang on until our real daycare called us to come (pray soon!). Then she said he was fine and all babies cry blah blah....I just get so stressed, Then it was off for shots...he cried 20 seconds! That night I made a big feast and then Jdog and I had a huge fight and he spent the night outside and on the computer while I cleaned up and took care of the kids...NOT COOL be mad but don't ditch out and fall asleep in front of the TV at 8pm.
Friday Baby J woke up with a fever of 100! I knew it was from the shots but between that and the runny nose I hated to take him to daycare. I had no sub plans ready so I called for a half day and got him ready. Meanwhile text Jdog about Baby J and he said he would make his dad do his route and come home .........So long story short Jdog and Baby J spent the afternoon cuddling and resting...and I didn't have to use another sick day!
Took K to her dad's last night, stop for diapers ( I am giving the off brand a try!) and since about 7 last night I am relaxing the rest of weekend besides laundry!!!
When I got home last night there was a great card and bottle of wine from one of my friends who hears about all my woes via email....
I love all my friends.....you know you are....
So when Do I blog? Read my People magazine? Paint my toenails? Have sex with my husband? Chat on the phone?
I Know it is just an adjustment period for all of us. I love my family. I need my job. I am thankful I have a GREAT bunch of kids this year.
Okay nuff said...off to read about all of you now!
Nellie-Seriously MOM's night out! Twoman too! Mexican night next weekend?

Sorry you had such a stressful week..I'm sure that things will settle down but I'm glad that you get to have a nice relaxing weekend at home.
And Mexican night??? I WANNA COME!!!!!
The lady watching your baby boy sounds incompetent. SERIOUSLY. Who texts a mother at work to tell her that her baby is crying?
Christy I have no idea why she did that! She has 2 kids! And is a great mom and friend...that is why this is all so stressful!
becca- I will meet you half way!
Really!? YES! I'd love too! Me and Tanya get together every week with our other friend Jess (who has a 10 week old) and let the girls play while we sit around a talk and eat dinner (usually at Tanya's house)... if we can all find a sitter we will both be up for it for sure! I'm so excited :) I'll talk to Tanya and figure something out... she is only off Monday, Tues and Wed's... so if it doesn't work out this week then for sure next!! I'll email you. We'd love to have you hang out with us on our weekly evenings too, but it is always a Monday or Wednesday which I realize might be hard for you cuz it's a week night...
p.s. I totally agree with Christy!
I hope you can find a good balance and settle into a routine that includes some me time!
I hope next week is less stressful for you:)
l,
Amanda x
Heck yeah! Can we try for next week? 22nd,23rd,or24th?