Anyway!

TEACHBROECK On 8:47 AM

Thanks for the support and Oh Captain I am heading over to see what your changes are!


Better things:

I have a friend with a 1 year old who Facebooked me that her son FINALLY got his top two teeth....ummm yha:


That is 4 total...and the reason for my lack of sleep...WHICH by the way I had my 2nd annual cookie/ornament exchange last night...tons of giggles and hot totties....and it ended up Baby J slept up at his Grandma's...ALL NIGHT....WHAT? I have not had all night for weeks....hopefully we can nap all day =) It is our first weekend of no work, no hunting, no shopping, nothing RELAX!!!




K is off to her dad's....I miss her...we all do...I know she is having fun....until then it is me and the little man and the big one...

PS Head over I HATE WHINE for a kick ass giveaway!

4 Responses "Anyway!"

  1. Amanda says:

    Just catching up ~ i know how hard it is to lose weight, i'm trying hard ~ but it's not easy, and i will NEVER be a size 2!
    Baby J is looking as cute as ever:)
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Love,
    Amanda x

  2. OhCaptain says:

    While you are at my shrinking family blog, try to get Nellie to post :-) Greg already has.

  3. Christy says:

    I hope you had a nice relaxing weekend!

  4. Nellie says:

    Ellie's got those same rosy cheeks!

    Looks like you had a fun night!