looks who is back in the saddle

TEACHBROECK On 6:40 AM

I think I may have cut of his first words right at the end!!! He lifted his hand and sounded like he said bub bye right as I hit STOP! Okay we will all pretend it never happened!

So nice to have bubbly baby boy back. (like the alleteraiton there?)

Kdog is safely 7 hours away up north with her dad. I hope she has a great time celebrating Christmas with his family.

Jdog is off to START his Christmas shopping...(for me- I take care of everything else...) and when he gets back....IT IS MOMMY AND GIRLFRIEND DAY!!! We are shopping and getting an early supper with some Bloody Mary's!

Maybe it seems I do things like this a lot...but MY FRIENDS are my life. My sisters...I need time with them. We have stayed with our commitment to only get overnight babysitters twice a month (if you knew me PREBabyJ we went out socially almost every weekend that K went to her dad's) But now that Baby J is here we want to enjoy as much as we can with him...he will be all grown up kissing girls in the back of my car in no time...we can party then =)

Okay must go there are no more measuring cups for baby J to throw off his highchair tray!

PS I am not sure what is more annoying MY VOICE or the DRYER in the background of the video!

2 Responses "looks who is back in the saddle"

  1. Amanda says:

    That's so sweet! (and i love your accent!)
    I hope Jdog buys you a great present LOL!
    I hope you had a great time with the girls and i know that Kdog will be having fun getting spoiled rotten!
    l,
    Amanda x

  2. SO cute. He's getting so big!! Enjoy your night out!!