I feel bad I don't update much.... work, sleep, clean...love on my kids...it is consuming but I LOVE IT...even with the small bumps in the road with daycare and my X I can't control it. But when I look up from pouting -I have so much in front of me that I want to savor, cherish and kiss on. Sounds soooo cliche' but I have to start sucking up all the goodness out there or I will consume myself with CRAP!
Anywhooo sorry I went all Oprah on you.
I am not sure I should keep truckin with TEACHBROECK...I only have a few readers, and I love to read each and everyone of your blogs, but maybe it is time to shut er down with my boring, infrequent posts.
WE shall see...(please don't see this as a plea for people to pet my pride and ask me to keep it up...just thinking outloud!!)
Okay I usually leave the TRYING OUT stuff to Jenn, but I happen to try this since I have been counting calories at CALORIECOUNTER .

BAD!!! It tasted like the crap you find in the bottom of the sink drainer after Thanksgiving dishes. (well I would guess that is what it taste like) I was so excited to have such a big bowl of soup with no meat be so low in calories.. BLECK! I threw it away and ate a twinkie.
K is off with a friend for our half day ( I still have to "work") Then she is off to an indoor game place and her dad will pick her up from there. I suppose it will be a reunion with the X and all will go back the way it was....o'well.
Jdog and I are off to the MALL OF AMERICA!!! We bought a hotel room near there at a silent auction. We are giving up our VEGAS trip ( too much out of pocket expense ) and spending the cash we won on the kids. We get a night away, nice dinner and drinks so we all win!!!
HAPPY WEEKEND!

I never comment but really like your posts. Keep it up!
Your posts are not boring ~ they are real life, working and juggling kids! I'm telling you not to give up, i'll miss you!!!
Enjoy you child free night ~ lucky you!
That's a great picture of the little one :-)
hugs,
Amanda x
I go through phrases where I don't want to blog anymore either. And then the next week I love it again.
Have fun on your night away:)
I to have been thinking about giving up the badge. I just don't get excited to post anymore. I also feel like I am just writing something because I havn't for a while.
Who knows what will become of the badge.
"I threw it away and ate a twinki"
So me. That is hilarious.
I know your not asking for plea's... but PLEASE DO NOT QUITE BLOGGIN! I don't care how boring or lame you think your posts are! They aren't... we all get in a rut sometimes. Actually Greg and I were just talking about it today, he just never feels like blogging and I rarely have the time... but even a once a week post if fun to catch up on. Especially with the time of year we are heading into... there will be so many fun holiday posts.
It honestly seems to be like bloggy ruts for alot of people lately... Tanya too. Hmmm... what's up with that?