Tears of JOY

TEACHBROECK On 6:20 AM

I sent out the picture on yesterday's post of Baby J to my friends and family...just a happy FRIDAY kinda of email...I like to sent pictures to those that don't see him much.

One of the emails I sent out was to the daycare we are trying to get into.

I still consider her my good friend and she took PRIME care of Kdog. None of this is her fault we are waiting on a technicality.

Here was her response via email:

Cute pic! I'm done waiting.....so whenever YOU'RE ready.......

I am so happy...I am off to go shopping and flirting with my husband !! Thank you for thoughts and prayers!




3 Responses "Tears of JOY"

  1. Christy says:

    Yay! I am so glad everything is working out.

  2. Amanda says:

    I'm so glad day care is sorted out! It's been a long time coming!
    Hope you had a good weekend after receiving that news!!!
    love,
    Amanda x

  3. Nellie says:

    So, does that mean you get the daycare of your choice!?!??! Yeah for YOU!!!