heeellllloooooo? i'm feeling deprived of your blog entries that make me laugh every time I click over... get outta that funk and get with it!! j/k Greg is in the same funk as you... tis the season.
I am 35 years old and married to JDog who is 8 years younger than me and who I adore. I have a brilliant 10 year-old daughter KDog, who amazes me everyday and has more than once been the only reason I stayed sane. Baby J joined our life in May 2008 and makes me smile and feel complete in so many ways. We were speechless in February 2010 when we found out we were pregnant. A blessing we accept and yet I am scared out of my mind! We have a mischievous puppy and a stuck-up cat we laugh at everyday.
If you're fixin' brunch, I'll be over with spork in hand.
I wish i could come over for some!
Hope you had a great weekend :)
l,
Amanda x
I know I'm a few hours late but geez, can I come over? That looks damn good! :)
God I hope those were as good as they looked!
OKAY we should def have a girls BRUNCH!!! Of course there would be more than pumpkin spice going into our coffee...any one for a bloody mary bar?
Oh that looks nummy.
The words on your coffee mug are oh so true!!!!
heeellllloooooo? i'm feeling deprived of your blog entries that make me laugh every time I click over... get outta that funk and get with it!! j/k Greg is in the same funk as you... tis the season.
I gave you an award on my blog... come get it!