I am 35 years old and married to JDog who is 8 years younger than me and who I adore. I have a brilliant 10 year-old daughter KDog, who amazes me everyday and has more than once been the only reason I stayed sane. Baby J joined our life in May 2008 and makes me smile and feel complete in so many ways. We were speechless in February 2010 when we found out we were pregnant. A blessing we accept and yet I am scared out of my mind! We have a mischievous puppy and a stuck-up cat we laugh at everyday.
If I am not mistaken.........are those...ah....vibirators in the basket??
I think I know what kind of party you throw.......AND I WANT TO COME!!!! ~no pun intended :)~
YUP! It was the beginning of a very raunchy Bachloretre party!
;)
Ok Teach......I have created a Flickr account and added photos. Now how do I put a link to them on my blog?
tell me......Tell Me........TELL MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, if you had to use all of that in one weekend, I'm not sure walking would be on the agenda on Monday :-)
I'm sure the husband's smile would now be permanent though.
Me! Me! Me! I want an invite next time!
Pardon my hubby for that gross comment!
oh capt. I laughed OUTLOUD haa ha
Nellie...I didn't not buy one thing...I think it is because I didn't have wine in me...only a fetus?