Remember

TEACHBROECK On 7:01 AM

Remember
Remember,
originally uploaded by teachbroeck.
Remember...
-that you are my angel
-I will always love you...even when you say you hate me, get drunk, or lie
-nothing will change the 8 years it has been you and me
-your brother is YOURS too..that "half" word can kiss my ass...we are family
-I am not perfect, but no matter what I am on YOUR side.
-you can always come to me for a hug
-Life is not always fair, it is how you react to it
-this new baby is like glue, not a knife
-I love you , I love you, I love you

3 Responses "Remember"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Just wanted you to know, I found your blog and spent hours reading all the archives. I love it! Congrats on the baby.

  2. Nellie says:

    Oh, so sweet. You always come up with such heart warming sweet entries with such meaning. Wish I had a little more of that in me!

  3. Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you, though I haven't had much time to do fun stuff (i.e. read blogs) on the computer the past week or so! I hope you are doing well!!