I wish everyday were Pajama Day!

TEACHBROECK On 6:56 AM


6 Responses "I wish everyday were Pajama Day!"

  1. Greg says:

    is that the same thing you will be wearing on the bus???

    I have a friend at work that went on the bus when she was prego, and she said she had more fun sober than when she had got drunk. Oh and no hangover!!

  2. HA I better not wear this on the bus!

  3. Becca says:

    You look so comfy!

  4. Me too. I love pajama day!! For the past two years that CC has won Student of the Month, the big assembly is always on pajama day . . . every picture I have of her winning her awards she's wearing pajamas. Fun Stuff!!

  5. Nellie says:

    You got to wear that to work??? Or were you home sick? If you got to wear that to work I'm jealous! We don't even get casual friday!

  6. YES TO WORK! IT WAS the 100th day of school! Wiat unitl Read Across America week...we really get funky!