Stolen from an email I wrote because I am lazy.

TEACHBROECK On 12:23 PM

To Smangie:


Boylen Sister comes out the end of FEB!!! WHOHOOHOO

We had a great weekend...J worked half his day Sunday and had off yesterday it was SOO SOO nice...we watched movies Sunday after we had lunch with his G'ma who will be gone for 2 months in Texas...

Monday we bought a washer/dryer/dish washer....by the time we walked out of Sears I wanted to return the $600 dish washer....I could get the camcorder, rocking chair and bathroom floor for that money!!! And hell I can wash bottles by hand....I was so embarrassed to go back that I hid in the truck and J returned it....after we ate lunch...I love him....

At lunch on Sunday I learned J's G'ma and step gma/gpa were going to start watching B for Free....I had an angry Nelly Olsen heart for awhile because we will be putting out 500 dollars a month! But then on the way home I passed a church sign that said
Life is not always fair but God is always FAITHFUL!
I really took it to heart and felt better by the time I drove home...I don't want to have the g'parents babysit anyway...I want our baby engaged and doing projects and with other kids...It is too much to ask elderly gparents anyway to chase kids around...
(ps to those of you that have your parents watch your kids...I AM NOT against that! And it is the GREAT- grandparents who really aren't up to 8 hours a day with a toddler)

MEANWHILE: SAT I was upset about our tax refund....it was 200 something...the tax lady said not claiming K really HURT US...EXCUSE me don't use my kid for a reason not to get money it was her dad's turn this year fair and square....well we came to terms that the refund wasn't much and were THANKFUL we didn't need to pay in WELL when we signed them .....the STATE was only 250 Federal was over 1000!!!!! GOD PROVIDES!!! Now we can pay our heat bill, Menards and have some left over to get the nice stroller/car seat we need!!!

PLUS!! The May rebate we get is the only way J could get off 2 weeks when the baby comes..he has no sick time or holiday and 2 weeks is a huge chunk of our expenses...

I am just so thankful we will be okay....
FAITH is my motto for a little while...I don't need to worry so much God is taking care of it.


So there you are all caught up!!! ANd for your patience with my laziness to post anything ORIGNAL! I have a TUMMY TUESDAY PICTURE!


30 weeks!

NO this is not an eclispe...it is my bird's eye view...the feet ARE GONE!

Seriously they could feed mother earth.

3 Responses "Stolen from an email I wrote because I am lazy."

  1. Becca says:

    I love the belly pic!!! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left!

  2. Greg says:

    Have you thought about selling advertising on those?? :)

  3. Nellie says:

    Excuse my hubby for that nasty comment!

    That email sounds just like us. We worry about the same things, bills, bills and more bills. I could have written that email!! Yeah for the tax return being more! And we also can't wait for that extra return this summer :) that'll be super nice to have.

    Hope you are feeling good and hope you like water for elephants as much as I did!