We have been busy....but not with anything fun to report or blog about.
Work stuff, baby stuff, sibling class, tax appointments, more snow days.
Everyone is feeling much better than last week!
I have a bachlorette party this weekend and I was going to wiggle out of going on "THE BUS" but there are 4 other preggers going so I would look like a schmuck. WHY WHY would they want to ride on a bus and go to bars.....when we could be home in bed eating? *sigh* I guess I am just a party pooper.
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

you are brave... those get so freaking wild! We must live very very close by each other... I have been on one to many party buses... my fave was starting in RW, then to Frontenac, Lake City, Wabasha, crossed the river and came up the WI side... Nelson, Ole's in Maiden Rock and I've ended up either at the purple palace (which I believe is no longer purple, and is gross btw) or we end up at the woodshed or harbor. GOD! It has been to long since I've had one of those FUN nights. Getting old is kind of depressing. HUH. Oh well. Last weekend provided me with enough fun and hangover for the next 3 years. Hope you have fun and don't end up at the purple palace! (hee, hee)
I have ended up in Maiden Rock MANY TIMES..ha ha we usually go to Lakeside though....the Woodshed I have been to a few times in my younger days (you know 30s hee hee)It will be interesting watching all the drunks....
This summer we should meet at Lilly's or something =)
Sounds good to me! Did you know Lily's is currently for sale? Hopefully it'll still exist next summer cuz it is my fav place! Love the mango smoothy and the turkey cranberry wrap!!