Normally I am not a chocolate fan...I KNOW I KNOW not normal for a woman! But with TOT I seem to eat whatever is around and right now that would be JUNK! Our V-day was uneventful borderline crabby. J had the day off but was too "lazy" to come take me (his pregnant wife of only 1 year) to lunch. I was a little hurt...but this is the guy who pumps my gas, picks me and Kdog up our favorite magazines when he runs to the gas station, does the dishes and mops floors etc…. I guess I would rather have a thoughtful husband MOST the time than 70 dollars of roses sitting on my desk. After school we were all a bit crabby...(why the hell did I tell K she could grow out her bangs? We fight about it every day!) But we came around and went to McDonalds (we ate a fancy dinner last week and agreed not to get gifts to save $) and got movies. I think the pregnancy makes me ...INSECURE...I just kept thinking..we have only been married a YEAR + and although I didn't want to spend $ I wanted to feel romantic...well as romantic as you can with THIS GUY in your WOMB and your husband wtih mucus coming out of every orifice.
OKAY ENOUGH I KNOW!!! 2 of my favorite blogitches don't even have their hubbies home with them right now so I should be thankful....and and and
this baby.
this boy.
He is coming.
I still can't believe it.
And the moment they put him in my aching arms will be worth every petal and stem.
Package from my dad and his wife

A little sompthin sompthin for Nephew

Pot of Fat from Jdog. He also got her a musical card that play WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!
I almost killed him.

Other trinkets she adored....
From my students

Wish me luck on using the Warming KY Jelly I got J dog tonight...
Happy Freaking Friday...K andI are going to hear TOT's heartbeat and I have the good ole diabetes test.

OMG my parents got Ava the same stinkin card...and we've been listening to "Who let the dogs out" all.damn.morning.
And our first Valentine's Day as a married couple came when I was 8 months pregnant...and I didn't get any flowers either. I think he took me to lunch, but I can't remember back that far!
Good luck at the glucose test...yuck, yuck, yuck!!