Jdog turned 26 on Saturday.
His gifts were:
-drinking all day
-chewing tobacco the whole day
-dancing like a crazy man
-telling me the bar tender kept getting confused between beer and Captain and Cokes
-talking TOO long to afemale "friend" I have never met in the 5 years we have been together
-changing out of his tux in the ballroom
-returning to dance floor in his fleece pants when it WAS TIME TO GO!
- eating my ENTIRE plate of food as well as your own
-smoking stinky cigars
These were his gifts...because all day I just smiled and went along with it. Okay I did pinch him when the drunk floozy was talking him too long.
It was a quite the wedding ...I was up until 11 Friday with "last minute" things (that could have been done months before". Then got sick and only slept 2:3o am to 5:30am. Had to pick the bride up and all the girls at 6:45 and then "PROBLEM solved" the rest of the day as well. By 11 I was tired, sore and ready for bed.
*only 2 people got arrested not bad for a good ole Wisconsin wedding!
*Why is my HEAD so huge in that picture...have I actually gained weight every place else that my HEAD is not gaining?
* I feel like SHIT today...cramping, nauseous, back pain... BABY YOU BETTER STAY PUT!
Anyway I love you Jdog.....this year will be an exciting one....so glad I am spending it with you.
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

Sorta sounds like my Saturday!! Except no chewing tobacco, smoking cigars or a wedding. However I did drink all day AND I was in Wisconsin for a few hours!!
Hey.. my birthday was on Sunday. and I turned 25.. crazy!!
However.. mine was much more mundane..in fact down right boring compared to his!!
p.s. your head doesnt look fat! I promise!
i dont see a fat head, i see a bitchin head of curls, thats what! CUTE HAIR WOMAN!!!
Wow, what a day!! I have to admit, not drinking this time around has been strangely rough on me. And to have to hold back at a WEDDING?!?! GAH!!
Yeah. Your head totally does NOT look big. I have big head insecurities too, but it is just because Jordon's is SMALL. Ha! I like it when he wears his hair longer 'cause it makes his head look bigger. Maybe you have a small headed man as well!
(Okay, I will leave that comment alone... as hard as it is... :p)
HA HA at KB.....
Oh my gosh! You are a kind and patient wifey! I would not have been so kind and understanding with my hubby if he participated in all those activities!!!!!
Your head does not look big! Your hair looks super cute and your flowers are so pretty...
Haha to the only 2 arrests that were made that night. G grew up in WI and I do have to say there is some crazy shit that goes on in that state... things that just don't happen anywhere else!!!!! :)
Nellie- trust me the patience was RUNNING low! He was lucky it was his birthday...we have another wedding after the baby at the Bluffs...MY TURN! I think the arrests must correlate with the alcohol our state consumes!
A wedding at the Bluffs?!?!?!?!?! What fun that is! K's sister had their reception there and it was a balst!!
Did you get my message on flickr?