Ours was a disaster too! I must have been crazy to think that I could have gotten a cute picture of Ava AND the dog. Not even close! Oh well there's always next year :-) We did get some cute ones of Ava but it took about 4 different photo shoots.
I LOVE the picture!! It has so much personality. I love the dog looking at the cat, and the cat trying to slap the dog. Too cute!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Enjoy your time off
Thanks for leaving a comment in my post Troubleshoot sidebar at bottom of page problem. I have responded to your comment. It is a long one and don't know if you would have the patience to read it.
BTW Merry Christmas. Glad to see it is still OK to wish Americans "Merry Christmas" (I am not American).
I am 35 years old and married to JDog who is 8 years younger than me and who I adore. I have a brilliant 10 year-old daughter KDog, who amazes me everyday and has more than once been the only reason I stayed sane. Baby J joined our life in May 2008 and makes me smile and feel complete in so many ways. We were speechless in February 2010 when we found out we were pregnant. A blessing we accept and yet I am scared out of my mind! We have a mischievous puppy and a stuck-up cat we laugh at everyday.
Ours was a disaster too! I must have been crazy to think that I could have gotten a cute picture of Ava AND the dog. Not even close! Oh well there's always next year :-) We did get some cute ones of Ava but it took about 4 different photo shoots.
Looks like you had as much luck with your pic as we did with ours. We ended up using one of just E intstead.
Which new pic on my sidebar did you like? All 3 are newer!
I LOVE the picture!! It has so much personality. I love the dog looking at the cat, and the cat trying to slap the dog. Too cute!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Enjoy your time off
Teach,
We got our camera at Wally world in RW. You can also find it at Target in RW!!
Just thought you would like to know.
Hi Teachbroeck,
Thanks for leaving a comment in my post Troubleshoot sidebar at bottom of page problem. I have responded to your comment. It is a long one and don't know if you would have the patience to read it.
BTW Merry Christmas. Glad to see it is still OK to wish Americans "Merry Christmas" (I am not American).
Peter Blog*Star
Blogger Tips and Tricks