So you all know I have my Christmas shopping done AND that I miss my wine and of course I haven't touched a cig since I got preggers. Shopping gives me a little buzz....and since we know it is a boy I have gone crazy. I have mentioned my 30 second disappointment about not being able to us Kdog's baby clothes that I have treasured and saved for 8 years so I think I am trying to replace those feelings with buying things I love as much for baby boy...I HATE DINOSAURS and SPACESHIPS and a lot of the clothes you find (on the ONE rack next to the 7 racks of PINK!) include those two motifs...so I have been E b@ying some things I really li
ke.....I need to stop



Most of it is NEW and waaay cheaper than in the stores,but I need to quit now. Because having all this STUFF will not make me ready for 3 am feedings or colic!
this one is not "trendy" but daddy
is a vollenteer firefighter so I couldn't resist
WHERE IS MY SIDEBAR?
UPDATE: HOLY CRAP I FIXED IT !!! With the help of Dummies Guide to blogging of course!

I love it!! I'm actually addicted to Ebay too, but mostly I am just addicted to looking, but I have done my fair share of shopping too!
i love the nike windbreaker, this kid is going to be stylin'!!!
Becca- I should do more WINDOW SHOPPING =)
beebop-too bad we are so close on dates....I could hand them down if you have a little penis too!
Too Cute!! I have something for you . . .how can I get it to you?
By the way, I will put up holiday pics tonight so you can see them tomorrow before you go on break!!
Awwww, a boy :)
I also love ebay!! We have only bought a couple things so far, but have not been dissapointed. We have also sold a couple things which is nice. I like getting rid of stuff we don't use! I can't believe some of the stuff people will buy on ebay!
I love getting RID of stuff...feels like losing weight or something...PURGE the baggage!! Where did you get the camera??? Best Buy?