Weekend

TEACHBROECK On 1:09 PM









WE had a great weekend....sadly the times when I have Kdog and J a weekend off are too rare! Friday me and a good friend and her little girl headed to HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL on ice...I was kinda dreading it besides the yummy food at the Machine Shed.






But I was BLOWNAWAY with the production...music, lights and the skating...wow! I actually got teary watching K watch the show...we don't' live in the big city so culture is my responsibility..I am not saying Disney on Ice should win and Emmy or anything, but any other sort of art to expose her to is such a blessing!






This was meatloaf...the nonpregnant me doesn't' even like meatloaf...I ate at this thing for 20 minutes and had all this leftover...(the brown is the design on the plate not the meat!!!)


















Saturday J and K ran errands while I cleaned out the babies room....=) it was as storage room for Christmas presents, thrift sale crap and basically boxes filled with stuff I have moved 5 times and never used! We dropped off K for an overnight with my mom and step dad and headed to @live Garden for a dinner with 3 of our Groomsmen and their girlfriends...2 which are pregnant. One purposed to his G/F right there in OG!!!! (the only NONpregnant one there!)


Sunday we visited with J's family then I headed to a beautiful theater to meet my mom and Kdog for a funny play....









And to top it all off the PACKERS won SUNDAY!

3 Responses "Weekend"

  1. Anonymous says:

    sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! and that pic of the two of you together, wowie, does she ever look like her mama! super cuties!
    and the pic of the meatloaf almost made me barf right on my keyboard...yak yak yak!!!

  2. Nellie says:

    Was that the Sheldon?? I can't quite make it out...

    My cousin and her husband brought their two kids to High School Musical... you can visit them at
    tnbwalsh@blogspot.com

    they had a couple pics up too, but yours are way better!

    Have been super busy lately... sorry I haven't been around much! Promise to be a better blogger after the holidays!!!

  3. FUN!! HSM on Ice and a play!! I'm jealous . . . I was sick as a dog all weekend!!

    I love the little baby socks!!