Play List

TEACHBROECK On 12:45 PM

At 4 am this morning (Jdog gets up early for work, and then I pee) I was thinking about labor for the first time. DON'T WORRY no gore here. I was thinking maybe I could focus better with my ipod on during the tough times....like when I am working out (ha!) and I want to quit and a kick ass song comes on to get me to go one more lap or block or mile. So then I thought about a playlist and then I GOT THE GIGGLES:

Push-It -Salt-n-Peppa
The Final Countdown- Europe
Burning Ring of Fire-Johnny Cash
Playing With the Boys-Kenny Loggins -no no no that would be a CONCEPTION PLAYLIST!
I suppose anything by BLOOD SWEAT and TEARS would work too.

Okay my funny friends....let's hear your ideas for the LABOR PLAYLIST!

6 Responses "Play List"

  1. I'm thinking . . . I'll get back to you. This will be fun!!! Yay!

  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  3. Oh, now the comment shows up.
    Whatever.
    I'm done.

  4. Mixed Up me it is OKAY!!!!!

  5. Greg says:

    Teach,

    Once again you make me laugh. I thought I should tell you that I have owned a total of 5 BING Christmas CD's! The first 4 were played so much that they became scratched and worn out. The 5th one I have had for about 5 years now and I recently went to Tar.get to look for a new one. I CANNOT FIND IT ANYWHERE IN RW!!!! So I guess I will not have to look online. Not for a record though......a CD!

  6. Yay!! Today is the day!! Actually it's tomorrow, but by the time you read this it will be today, so HOORAY!! I hope everything goes well, I know it will. Can't wait to hear the news~