First of all I want to thank all of you for the support and understanding and basically not calling me a hormonal freak of nature who over reacts to everything!
Second I need to be returning a lot of things BECAUSE It's A
Second I need to be returning a lot of things BECAUSE It's A
BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to experience something new and have a son, but I won't lie and say I wasn't a tad sad about the 354304855690 boxes of Kdog's meticulously saved brand name clothes and accessories that I can't use....I guess I thought a part of her babyhood would come back through this baby by using her old things....instead she will have a baby bother to love and adore...and torture...AND we have NOTHING....no socks, no onesies, no blankets, no boots, no mittens, snowsuits, no swimming suits NOTHING....I need to start over and "boy" do I feel unprepared BUT SO BLESSED TO HAVE A HEALTHY, GROWING little SON inside of me!

20 weeks

CONGRATS!!!
I am happy to hear that everything is good with your SON!!
Have fun returning all the stuff and getting "boy" themed things!
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!
A BOY!!! (just what the hell am I looking at in that picture up there, is that a 4 inch long weiner already, OMG?!!)
congrats TB, glad to hear everything went well! =)
thank you everyone~
CONGRATS!!!
I'm so glad to hear that everything is going good in there!! I know you are a little sad that you won't get to re-use stuff this time, but just think how much fun it will be to START ALL OVER!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't believe I haven't been able to get to a computer all day until now, out of all days!!!!! I am so happy for you and excited for all of the "Boy" stories! COngratulations again!!
Congrats! Yay for you! I so look forward to being pregnant again. It was such a fun and exciting experience. I look forward to reading all about it over the next 20 weeks! Take care :)
OMG YAYYYYYYY. I totally thought it was going to be a boy, too.