Sick, Kicks and Ice Picks

TEACHBROECK On 11:02 AM

I finally bit the bullet and stayed home yesterday. (my only maternity $ is my own accumulated sick time) After 2 weeks of vicks, vaporizers,Cl@ritin, Bendryl and then a rash, Sud@fed , and lots of tea I was getting WORSE! Turns out to be bronchitis plus sinus infection which I have had many times, but I wasn't coughing often enough to warrant suspicion...just hard enough to pee myself...(I have lost all pride here at the blog as you can see by the picture I posted of myself....I watch Dr. 90210 yesterday and saw someone a size 4 get there "double chin" sucked out...I think I have a muffin top on my face!) O'well the cat loved me anyway.

Thanks to all the snow yesterday we were 2 hours late for school today WHOHOO!
Notice not ONE of his legs is touching the floor. He better not do that to the big tree!!! I love the bud light that looks like it is UNDER the tree as a gift hee hee!


This was PLAN B to the cold weather fiasco...HA!




3 great reads I recently finished. The great SEAN PENN directed the movie INTO THE WOODS...can't wait to see it.



KARATE: The baby is kicking up a storm....I love and cherish every kick. I am so thankful for this baby. To have another "daughter" or "son" blows me away. Thank you God.

I NEED YOUR HELP! We find out the 11th if it is a boy or girl...any creative ways to tell people the next day? I want to send both mothers balloons to their work then next day with the appropriate colors but then we would need to avoid (YHEA RIGHT!) or LIE to them Tuesday night that TOT didn't cooperate and we didn't find out....













3 Responses "Sick, Kicks and Ice Picks"

  1. Anonymous says:

    what the hell is that thing running ahead of k-dog? IS THAT A DONKEY? DO YOU HAVE DONKEYS? OMG, WTF!??? (it looks to big to be gabe?)
    feel better soon!
    ONLY FIVE more days until you find out the sex, AWESOME!!!

  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! December 11th, that's like next Tuesday!! I am so excited for you! I don't have any suggestions on how to keep it a secret until the next day because I don't want you to use them on us!! You better tell us NEXT TUESDAY!! Okay, sorry, I'm getting a little pushy (no pun intented for your labor post above!)

  3. BEEBOP you make me laugh! Gage has BAT EARS!!! I could not tell if he was running towards her or away when I first saw the pic!

    Bad news on the baby front...you will all have to wait until WED. I don't blog on nights or weekends!