I have no time to post....but hope you all had a great Christmas! I have Christmas hangover myself....fat, crabby, tired. But it was all worth it...I had a minute to uplaod a few pics on FLICKR....we don't get up and "GET READY" for Christmas morning....(6:45!) so we look tired and umm a little HIGH....
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago


Girl I don't get ready for Christmas either. It takes all my energy to get out of bed and get things ready!! Glad you all had a good one, and I love the onesie!
That is one kick A** onsie!! If you go to a website called www.tshirthell.com you can find other ones that are funny! They say things like "I make daddy/mommy drink", or "I'm daddy's little squirt (with a picture of "little swimmers" on it), oh and my fav "now that I'm safe, I'm pro-choice".
check it out and I am sure you will get a laugh!
So cute! Glad I stopped by your site today. What a surprise to find that you had posted. I thought I would have to wait two weeks!! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas! Happy New Year (I know it will be) to you too!!!