Don't ask why I am acting a fool in this pic...Kdog was taking pictures so I was hamming it up! We actually got the tree up and secure the FIRST TRY! We have had blow out fights about putting up the tree before which included sandbags and ropes!

I hope K remembers these moments forever...I am sure Jdog's chiropractor will!

The cat acts as if everything done in our house is FOR him...finally the tree is up so I can rest!!! W
hataposer!
BeeBop this picture is just for you!!!!
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

you KNOW i love a pickle! BEAUTIFUL TREE!!! fuzzy wuzzy kitty cat looks so cozy in that pic!!!
Good job with the tree! It looks great!
Is it real? We have the artificial and I don't think that I could have a real one.....TOO MESSY!!
By the way, I have vicious gaurd cats that would purr you to death should you try and steal my camera:)
It is real...we may go to a fake next year with getting new flooring after Christmas...I just adore the smell and feel of the real tree..we drag it out on a sheet so it doesn't get too messy...nothing the shop vac can't handle!