2 more days

TEACHBROECK On 9:10 AM

2 more days until I come back to work....I will miss the sleeping in.....the new TV in my BEDROOM! (which I have always been against, because Reading is the key to intelligence, but I am old and fat so I need a TV in my room!)

Hope all your dreams come true in the new year....

Here are my New Year's Resolutions for 2008
- gain 10-20 pounds in the next 4 months
-become lazier and lazier as the days go by
-allow various members of my family to see my va jay jay
-cuss out anyone I deem rude or stupid
-expect everyone to wait on me
-remain sober at weddings
-become a mother to a SON. A SON.

4 Responses "2 more days"

  1. Greg says:

    Happy New Year's Teach!! All of your resolutions sound very reasonable:)

  2. I hope all of your New Year wishes come true!! Can't wait to meet your SON!!! Maybe we should start calling him Baby-Dog!

  3. Nellie says:

    Amen to that! Sober at weddings! Hah. Sounds like you'll have to for a few more months anyway! Happy New Year!

  4. Becca says:

    Happy New Year! I hope the first day back wasn't TOO terrible.