5 Weeks

TEACHBROECK On 6:38 AM


I am making T-shirts


Pregnancy is the NEW XANAX!


I am very, very tired this week. I sleep like a drugged tweaker. I pass out at 9 after sleeping on the couch on and off during TV time. I wake up stiff because I don't move...at all.



** Although there will be no more pics of my boozing weekends...I will try not to make this blog all about the fetus.


** I want to post a 5 week or (before) pic...but I am not ready to yet...it was hard to look at them last time. I have one ready...
********************************************************************************
UPDATE::::: CAUSE KAIT MADE ME and well she is prego and I can't say no to a belly!



5 weeks AKA Before

6 Responses "5 Weeks"

  1. Kait says:

    Dude. Do the picture.

    Your blog should totally be about the fetus. Because it's more fun that way :P

    I totally get your sleeping habits. I'm not far behind you! I totally passed out at 10:30 last night with the light on. ::sigh::

  2. Kait says:

    You're so pretty! Look at you! All pretty and stuff!

  3. =P All I see is a puffy face!!! Thanks though...today was just jeans for me so glad I took a pic earlier!

  4. Beautiful!! Keep the pictures coming, and please do make the blog all about the fetus!!

  5. Anonymous says:

    One hot Mama!

  6. Ahh see what kind of compliments 50 cents can get yha???!!!