THANK YOU

TEACHBROECK On 5:41 AM

Thank you for all the good wishes, happy thoughts, prayers and crossed fingers and toes!
The blood work from yesterday looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Still lots of worries and waiting, but for today I am happy and hopeful.
June 7th will be a more conclusive ultrasound to see if there is/are one or two!

5 Responses "THANK YOU"

  1. Anonymous says:

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Again.......I am so thankful...angie

  3. Anonymous says:

    WOOO HOOOO!!! I will continue my pre-emptive praying for you. :)

  4. Kait says:

    YAAAAAAYYY!!!! I'm so happy that the bloodwork came back positively! Yay! Yay yay yay!

  5. I am so happy that everything looks good! I was so worried about you yesterday when you didn't post.

    I loved your post with all of the pictures. I absolutely love pictures also. I have decided to finally start posting pictures on my site, remember I was a little leary at first . . . I posted the first one just for you . . . and there will be lots more to come! How many more days until summer???