I don't usually blog THEMATICALLY but in order to make Thursday come quicker I have been busy wasting a lot of time.
Here are a FEW of my Favorite things:

My cat. I have a dog too...that is cute and loyal, but my cat ...I love him. He sleeps by me every night and seems more in tune with me than the dog.
I love the Skinny Cow carmel drumsticks! Don't even get me started on the Simply Salsa. You may loose an appendage if you dip in MY bowl.
Mary Kay Bronzer....awesome..at 32 I need to start taking care this skin! And the only perfume I have had for years beyond paradise-estee lauder
My bed. Seriously I LOVE IT! I get a little rush when I climb in at night. And the book I am holding GOOD IN BED....I loved it! And who I get to share it with ;)

Lilac Trees! If I could bottle that smell I would!

Pictures...my all time favorite I LOVE THEM.



This is the picture that hangs over my dresser. I love the man it. There is noone else I would rather go crazy with.


I did mention I adore pics right?


And of course this little reading bambino....is THE favorite in my life.
YOUR TURN! Post some pics of your favorite products...food...things....people...
Stay tuned for a pictorial of my MORNING ROUTINE....(bated breath I KNOW)

Thanks BEEBOPP (muah)!!! I am thinking happy thoughts and will carry all the good wishes from you guys on the long drive to the lab!
The picture of you and your husband is absolutely gorgeous.
Good luck at the appt, and such! Let us know as soon as you know! ::hugs::
just checking in...arent you home yet!??!??!??!??!??!
Where are you? I've been thinking about you all day!