In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no fearBut the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue meI see who I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
In my daughter's eyes everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light and theworld is at peace
This miracle God gave to me gives me strength when I am weakI find reason to believe
In my daughter's eyes
And when she wraps her handaround my finger
Oh it puts a smile in my heart Everything becomes a little clearerI realize what life is all about
It's hangin' on when your heart has had enough
It's giving more when you feel like giving upI've seen the light It's in my daughter's eyes
In my daughter's eyes I can see the futureA reflection of who I am and what will be
Though she'll grow and someday leaveMaybe raise a familyWhen I'm gone I hope you see how happyshe made me
For I'll be there In my daughter's eyes
-Martina Mc Bride


When I Said Slow...
16 years ago


When frustrating things happen, it's important to remind yourself what's really, really important. I think you just did that with this entry. Loveyou..........angie
EXACTLY my Intentions!!!
She looks so much like you! Such a cutie!
I am glad I was exactly right! Rarely happens, ya know! Love.....angie
Thanks Kait!!!
She looks JUST like you :)