TAG

TEACHBROECK On 6:00 AM

BEEBOP caught me....



First, the rules: each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog the rules and answers. Then you choose seven people and make sure to leave a comment on their blog.



Not sure if 7 people READ this but I will try.



Random fact #1

I HATE ketchup, but I LOVE LOVE tomatoes. On pizza, sandwiches, eggs.....



Random Fact #2

I never take this necklace off.

Random Fact #3 I am attracted to Anderson Cooper

Random Fact #4 My first memory is walking down a hospital hallway when my sister was born. I was 4 years old. My mom gave me a Hersey bar.

Random Fact #5 I own a TuPac CD

Random Fact #6 I drank a loogie out of a glass of beer in college. It was a Keg party. Since then SNOT makes me GAG. My students have to blow their noses in the hallway. Puke and poop are no biggie....

Random fact #7 I blush at the drop of a pin.

2 Responses "TAG"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I CAN SEE YOUR BOOBIES!!! hahahaha

    Love the necklace!

    Almost gagged when I read about snot, I too have an aversion to the boogies.

  2. Oh my goodness . . . I too hate ketchup and I also have a necklace I never take off (actually two necklaces I never take off!)

    What a coincidence!!!