Edit Html

TEACHBROECK On 7:18 AM


This post is for the pure purpose of my profile picture. It says in the HELP portion of "Posting a Profile Pic" that if you are a dumbass like me and can't figure out a picture's http...then post a pic to your blog and use the http for your pic. IF YOU DELETE THE POST THE PICTURE WILL REMAIN.......because really who want a random post of a picture? OH WAIT that is every post on my blog....anyway I deleted it and WAHMO! My profile pic left too...LIARS!
Fab pic I know! But it sums up my MOOD lately.

9 Responses "Edit Html"

  1. You know I was trying to post a picture to my profile the other day and I couldn't figure it out because apparently I'm a dumbass too, great minds think alike!! I'll have to try it this way and see if it works. I'll let you know. Have a great day!

  2. Okay well, I still can't figure it out!! Oh well!

  3. No, I don't have anything better to do right now then mess around on my addicting blog!!! I just wanted to let you know I figured it out . . . email me.

  4. WELL as you can see IT DID NOT WORK! That is the way I have always done it...I guess it is just a little red X for me!

  5. Ummm, my profile picture is gone!!!!!

  6. HMMMMMMMMMM Maybe it is a glich with BLOGGER? DAMN!

  7. Look we are RED x TWINS!

  8. Kait says:

    You know, I wanted to change my picture, but now I am afeered that it will go away! Me skeeeeered!!!

  9. lainb says:

    try saving it as a "draft" instead of clicking "publish". you can still get the html from the picture, but it won't be public. hope that helps. :)