Mother's Day Weekend, Breathing Optional

TEACHBROECK On 5:36 AM

Saturday we indulged in pedicures and Mexican food!


Sunday we were lazy and I read 4 chapters of a "fun nonacademic" book.

We headed to spend time with the other fabulous females in my family.
My beautiful Grandma, cousin, aunt and my mother watching my cousin launch rockets in the park.

Every day is Mother's day with you K.

Thankyou for making me laugh, challenging me as a parent and a person, your random kisses and hugs and even though I think you drive me in sane...you are my true sanity.

AND THEN THERE IS THIS......

8 Responses "Mother's Day Weekend, Breathing Optional"

  1. Anonymous says:

    OMG. It's a plus; that means a baby? My heart is pounding........pounding. It means you are pregnant??? OMG.
    I have to go look again....make sure I read it right........

  2. Anonymous says:

    It's a flippin' plus sign!! I am bursting. How hard was it for you to talk to me about poppy posters?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

  3. WOOO HOOO!!!! Congratulations! What a fabulous Mother's Day! I am very happy for you! Have a great day . . .I know you will!

  4. Kait says:

    I'm seriously tearing up for you! I don't want to cry at my desk, but I am so excited! Yay!!!! I hope that everything goes wonderfully from here on out!

  5. Anonymous says:

    CONGRATU-FREAKIN-LATIONS!!! I haven't blogged in pretty much forever, but I am still your faithful follower. I am so excited for you! (Looks like all that porn paid off, eh?) :)

  6. THANK YOU!!!! Just taking it day by day right now...will keep you all posted =) Prayers accepted!
    LOL K_baz
    HUGS Kait DON'T CRY!

  7. Kait says:

    Ha ha ha! I cry about EVERYTHING these days. I have a small contraction, I cry. My feet swell, I cry. I watch Desperate Housewives, I cry. Rob laughs at me, and I punch him in the face (well, not really but you know).

  8. Well I will see if Bath and Body makes tissues!!!! =p